Keto Cheese Biscuits Recipe – Gluten Free Side Dish
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Servings: 1
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- pinch of Black Pepper
1) Combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to 220C.
3) Place dough in between sheets of parchment and flatten with a rolling pin.
4) Cut into serving-sized pieces and prick holes on the surface with a fork.
5) Transfer onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Energy – 273 kcal
- Protein – 13g (19%)
- Fat – 23g (74%)
- Carbohydrates – 4.8g (7%)
- Fiber – 2g